Saturday, December 15, 2012

My first post - Sequins & Tweed

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my very first blog posting! How exciting.

I've been wanting to blog for so long, but have never had the guts to actually do it, until NOW.

So without further hesitation, here is my very first OOTD. Hope you all enjoy.

Here is my outfit from Saturday night,  we attended dinner at a Family Friends home. I love the mix of textures with the sequins on the tank and the tweed cardigan. I combined this with one of my favorite purchases this year, my Cynthia Rowley straight leg pants. Finishing off the outfit with some simple accessories that really brought the look together. It was comfortable yet still fashionable.





  • Tweed Cardigan (Target $14.95 on sale)
  • Sequin Tank (Target $6 on sale)
  • Straight Leg Pants (Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls $19.99)
  • Rose Bracelet ( Primark $7)
  • Ring (Forever 21 $5)
  • Shoes (Target $14.95 on Sale)



Thank You so much for stopping by - Hope you all have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a great deal on that tank and Cardigan! Target is amazing.
    I love this outfit though! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynette. Oh Target is amazing, I find the best deals all the time. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete