Monday, March 18, 2013

Bike's & Leopards

Good Morning!

Happy Monday to you all.

I woke up this morning & decided to challenge myself & post an OOTD every day on Instagram. Now, i don't want it to clog up my personal IG, so i started a new once to tie-in with my blog and youtube channel. I will also do my very best to post the photos on here too.
If you're on Instagram, please follow me @ welshgirlstyle.


Bike's & Leopards.

Sounds like a strange combo right? Well, it actually isn't as bad as it sounds. I found this charming red dress yesterday at Target for $25, and I had a coupon for $5off so it was a steal for $20! They also had a blue one with anchors which i might be going back to grab before my coupon expires (i had 2).







OOTD Day one (Instagram):
Dress:  Target $20 (Originally $25, i had a coupon)
Belt:     Came with a dress
Shoes:  Zigi Soho via Amazon.com $31
Watch:  Fossil $135
Bracelet: Forever 21 (old) $10


What do you all think? Does it look as strange as it sounds?

Hope you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. That dress is so pretty! super cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete